An interview with police I would like to see:
1. How do you feel about socialism in the production of goods and services?
2. Do you support due process or would you shoot an unarmed person who either resists or runs away?
3. How do you feel about fellow officers who summarily execute suspects?
4. Do you believe the Constitution is a social contract?
5. Would you agree that any individual who imposes his will on another person in violation of a contract or without one is criminal?
6. How do you feel about the costs of lawsuits for police misconduct being externalized onto taxpayers?
7. How do you feel about police accountability and legislation requiring officers to carry liability insurance as a condition for employment?
8. How do you feel about police unions protecting bad cops?
9. How do you feel about good cops crossing the blue line of silence to expose bad cops?
10. Would you be willing to lose your job to expose fellow cops who are bad?